After the Covid-19 Pandemic started shutting down events at the beginning of 2020, it was apparent that a full season would not be in the cards for the Stotz Racing team. With all the lockdowns and forced cancellations, the father and son duo got to work in their shop. The ‘First in the Fifties (6.58)’ Honda was stripped down to the bare frame and everything has been rebuilt and ready to fly.
Stotz Racing will be running a full season of NHDRO Pro Street, traveling the midwest from May until October. And to finish the season off, we will hit the XDA Battle Royale and the Man Cup Finals in November.
Stotz Racing 2021 Drag Racing Schedule
- NHDRO / May 14-16 / National Trail Raceway
- NHDRO / June 11-13 / US 131 Motorsports Park
- NHDRO / July 30 – Aug 1 / Lucas Oil Raceway
- NHDRO / Aug 27-29 / US 131 Motorsports Park
- NHDRO / Sept 17–19 / Summit Motorsports Park
- XDA / October 8-10 / Maryland International Dragway
- Man Cup / November 18-21 / South Georgia Motorsports Park
The team is looking toward 2021 full of vigor and ready to win another Pro Street championship on their record-holding Honda CBR1000RR Turbo monster. We look forward to a continued partnership with Sikora Precision again in 2021 as we look to set more records and win another championship. Frankie Stotz will once again be on pilot duty with Kent on the computer making tuning magic.